We are currently observing the rules outlined by the Scottish Government.
Lockdown restrictions allow us to offer the following levels of service:
- Level 3 -the shop counter is open for 1 person at a time.
- Help us by emailing your files & instructions in advance of your visit to the shop.
- We will process and/or ask you questions about your specified instructions and produce your job.
- We will give you a collection reference once the job is completed.
- When you arrive to collect your order we aim to prevent you waiting, so please retain your collection reference.
Local Delivery is available to all customers – City of Edinburgh, East, West & Midlothian. Same day or next working day.
Postal Service is available to all customers – National and International. Posting the same day or the next working day.
Collection -at the front door and counter (1 person at a time) during working hours.
Counter -open for 1 customer at a time.
How to send us an order
- Email your instructions and print ready pdf files to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You can also submit large print files by sending us a Dropbox link, using WeTransfer or by using our MailBigFile service.
- We will acknowledge receipt of your request, reply with a quote for your order and try our best to match our production time to your ideal collection time.
Level 4 restrictions means the shop & shop counter and will be closed to visitors.